As today is the last day of the month (and New Years Eve!!), it’s time to see how well I did with my December goals.
What I Completed
- I ran the Reindeer Run 5k with Amanda, Tyler, and Rob.
- I continued to run 3x a week and strength train at least 2x.
- I finished Christmas shopping. Duh.
- I posted about the past year of being single – so funny
- I stopped being means to boys at the bar. I just ignored them instead.
- I went out with someone who I would not have considered before.
- I read a lot of interesting websites with photography tips.
- I found photography classes to take with Biz next month.
- Amanda, Mary, Margaret, Megan and I finally chose a Bottles ‘n Brushes class for next month.
- I cooked a Jewish recipe – Walnut & Cinnamon Rugelach
What I Need to Work On:
- I did not try a new class at the gym. I did, however, have a really interesting spinning experience that I will soon tell you about.
- I did not organize my closets, but I did buy a ton of hangers.
- I did not fix the oopsies from when I painted my wall green.
- I didn’t read my books. I can’t sit still!
- I didn’t go vegetarian for a week. That was an unrealistic goal.
- I didn’t find the Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride tea, but that’s okay because Katie said it wasn’t that good anyway! haha.
How did you guys do on your monthly goals?
I hope everyone has a FUN and SAFE New Year’s Eve! Cheers to 2011!