Dec 7, 2012

The Friday Five 12.6.12

1. What I’m Reading: The Conscious Cook. My sweet coworker let me borrow this cookbook that’s full of  delicious meatless recipes.

2. What I’m Eating: I’m on Day 5 of no candy/sweets. I still can’t believe I haven’t freaked out. At work yesterday, someone kept talking about cake and I wanted to shush her so badly. Thankfully, the one thing my mother taught me was manners. A new purchase for me is these Lightlife Kick'n Black Bean Burgers. image

They’re a lot heftier than Morningstar’s and have good flavor, but are pretty dry. What’s your favorite black bean burger?

3. Recipes I’m Bookmarking: Kale and Roasted Beet Salad with Maple Balsamic Dressing

4. What I’m Listening to: Oh, you want a little love song? This is fun but not too sappy.

5. GIFs I’m Loving:

WHEN I MIX VODKA AND HIGH HEELS

WHEN I BREAK OUT THE TEQUILA

WHEN I GET OLD

 

. . .  

Happy Friday! Have a wonderful weekend!