Mar 9, 2011

Charleston City Paper “Best of” Award Winner!

Remember back in January when I asked y’all to vote for me in the Charleston City Paper “Best of Charleston” awards for Best Local Interest Blog?

I found out this morning that I WON!!! I am so excited right now! I am extremely grateful for every single one of you who voted, tweeted, or posted a link on facebook!

THANK YOU!

All of the winners can be seen in today’s paper or on the Charleston City Paper website, here. I am under the News & Media section here.

bestofwinner

The awards party is tomorrow night at the Joe Riley stadium. I get a plaque!!!

And I’m a little too excited by the thought of possibly meeting Sean Brock, the “Best of Charleston” Chef winner!

Now please excuse me while I go squeal with excitement for the next 365 days!163484_937528638001_7021227_48751108_90395_n