Jul 23, 2012

Fashion Feature: Amy O. Jewelry

Earlier this Summer, my friend Heera contacted me about her friend Gina’s new  line of jewelry. Amy O.,  an acronym for “Accessories Make Your Outfit”, is a premier online line of quality jewelry for women. They have four distinct collections to cater to your individual style:

You can easily view Amy O.’s gorgeous pieces by selecting one of the above collections, or by searching for the type of jewelry you’re looking for, be it rings, bracelets, necklaces, or earrings.

After I connected with Gina, she graciously offered to send me three pieces of my choice! Rachel and I had a ball deciding which items we would be sharing ;). There are so many beautiful pieces to choose from, it was hard to narrow it down!

I don’t know about you, but I’m constantly buying bracelets. That said, I knew I should focus on the necklaces first. Because statement necklaces are all the rage right now, I decided I should add two to my collection. My first choice was the “Deco” Tricolor necklace. How fun is this? 

Second, I chose the “Deco” Epoxy Bib necklace in another very fun color. I love the addition of glitz in this one. Every girl needs sparkles in her life!

Then I browsed the earrings. I typically lean towards simple, classic jewelry so when I saw the “Preshe” Filigree Drop earrings, I knew I had to have them. They’re delicate, simple, and won’t ever go out of style. Aren’t they so sweet? I will wear these often!

Check out some more of her amazing jewelry:hungrymeetshealthy-preshehungrymeetshealthy

hungrymeetshealthy-bracelets2

Amy O. jewelry and gift cards can be purchased on the site. You can also sign up to receive updates and promotions. Stay connected via:

Gina was generous to offer YOU ALL a discount code for her site.  When checking out, enter the code "hungrymeetshealthy" (all lower caps), to receive 20% off your entire purchase. Offer expires August 31, 2012. Free shipping on orders of $75 or more!

What’s your favorite item/collection on the site?

What are you going to buy!?