Jan 14, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of? I typically cannot stand romantic comedies, but I absolutely adore Love Actually.I could watch this scene over and over.

2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now? It is currently, and will always be...crappy grammar.

 

3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?

Spontaneous.

Loving.

 

Intelligent.

 

Kind. (She brought me homemade soup last night because I have a sore throat.)DSC_2086

Open-minded.

and Supportive. (Sorry that was 6.)

4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living? BAKE BAKE BAKE BAKE

5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost? Expensive mascaras.

 

HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment