1. I found my article in Mount Pleasant Magazine at my gym today!! The trainers loved it too.
2. I love this new beer that Eric introduced me to last week. Weihenstephan (which I can barely pronounce) is the oldest existing brewery in the world. I had the Hefe Weisssbier – a wheat beer with aromas of banana and clove and hints of citrus. Loved it.
Untappd lets you keep track of which beers you’ve tried (and where), see which beers/bars are trending, and also find out what your friends have been sipping on. It offers recommendations based on what you’ve had, encouraging you to try new beers. I think this is a great app for social media lovers who are interesting in learning about beer. (ME)
4. This song. In the 11 years that it has been out, I have never once gotten sick of this song. Anytime it comes on the radio, I pretty much have a dance-off with my car and almost rear end people. Look at his pants! Juvy is so gangster!
Of course this is really good on carrots, but it’s even better on sautéed spinach! Trust me on that one.
6. Nichole from Live for the Run won my Betty Crocker brownie giveaway! She has been a reader for quite a while and I’m so glad she won! :)
7. Breaking Dawn!!! Amanda, Annabel, and I, along with a few other friends are going to the midnight showing at Cinebarre tomorrow. We’re flipping out about the movie mostly, but also about the pre-showing festivities:
Nerd alert! #notashamed