Jan 20, 2012

Factual Friday

Um, I love surveys. I’m sorry that this food blog sometimes turns into my diary but because I own it, I can do that. Yeaaaah.

I stole this survey from Katelyn who stole it from Janetha -- two awesome bloggers that you should check out.

1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?

  • Sleeping in
  • Working out in the morning
  • Making pancakes
  • Spending the day outside either at the beach or walking around downtown
  • Going to a wine tasting, catching a movie, or dinner w/ friends
  • Dancing at Trio!

2) List your top three favorite TV shows.

  • Golden Girls
  • The Nanny
  • Jeopardy

(No, I don’t really watch new TV shows.)

3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?

  • I’d rather be in them, but I do love taking them too.

4) Why do you blog?

  • I love meeting new people through my blog, especially those who share the same passions as I do.
  • It’s like a giant online diary.
  • It helps me keep my focus on maintaining a healthy lifestyle. 

5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…

6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list, who would it be?

  • BETTY WHITE!!

7) List a few of your favorite snacks.

  • Hummus
  • Iced Oatmeal Raisin Luna Bar
  • Bananas
  • Pickles
  • Greek yogurt

8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?

  • No. No. No. I just have a really big purse.

9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?

  • phone
  • laptop
  • camera

10) What’s your favorite drink?

11) Do you enjoy cooking?

  • Of course! But I enjoy eating more.

12) Do you have children?

  • My blog is my child.

13) What are your favorite hobbies?

  • Playing w/ friends
  • Baking
  • Blogging
  • Exercising
  • Reading
  • Beaaaachhhh

14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?

  • Outgoing, 90% of the time

15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?

  • I think this question is dumb. Why would you want to be something you’re not? Embrace yourself.

16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?

  • Don’t have one.

17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?

18) Do you live near your family or far from them?

  • I have family in SC, NC, MA, and NJ.

19) List three of your talents.

  • I can write backwards.
  • I can hula hoop for a really long time. 
  • I bake awesome cookies.

20) What is your greatest attribute?

  • Charm

This week’s workouts:

S: Rest

M: Long run

T: Strength training (lower body), yoga

W: Pilates

T: Kickboxing, strength training (upper body)

F: Rest

S: Pure Barre class

HAPPY WEEKEND!!