Um, I love surveys. I’m sorry that this food blog sometimes turns into my diary but because I own it, I can do that. Yeaaaah.
1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
- Sleeping in
- Working out in the morning
- Making pancakes
- Spending the day outside either at the beach or walking around downtown
- Going to a wine tasting, catching a movie, or dinner w/ friends
- Dancing at Trio!
2) List your top three favorite TV shows.
- Golden Girls
- The Nanny
(No, I don’t really watch new TV shows.)
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
- I’d rather be in them, but I do love taking them too.
4) Why do you blog?
- I love meeting new people through my blog, especially those who share the same passions as I do.
- It’s like a giant online diary.
- It helps me keep my focus on maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list, who would it be?
- BETTY WHITE!!
7) List a few of your favorite snacks.
- Iced Oatmeal Raisin Luna Bar
- Greek yogurt
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
- No. No. No. I just have a really big purse.
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
10) What’s your favorite drink?
- Chick-fil-A Diet Lemonade
11) Do you enjoy cooking?
- Of course! But I enjoy eating more.
12) Do you have children?
- My blog is my child.
13) What are your favorite hobbies?
- Playing w/ friends
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
- Outgoing, 90% of the time
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
- I think this question is dumb. Why would you want to be something you’re not? Embrace yourself.
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
- Don’t have one.
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
- Spending the day as tourists with Rachel was really fun.
18) Do you live near your family or far from them?
- I have family in SC, NC, MA, and NJ.
19) List three of your talents.
- I can write backwards.
- I can hula hoop for a really long time.
- I bake awesome cookies.
20) What is your greatest attribute?
This week’s workouts:
M: Long run
T: Strength training (lower body), yoga
T: Kickboxing, strength training (upper body)
S: Pure Barre class