Jan 11, 2012

What I’m Loving Wednesday

1. Remember last summer when my team at work hired an intern? I blogged about him here and here. Well, Sean came back over winter break and he’s been a delight to work with again. We’ve exchanged cookies (my carrot cake cookies for his (mom’s) dark chocolate biscotti)…bisc

…and one day he even made me a mask for when I wasn’t feeling pretty.IMAG1451-1

Sean: “You’re pretty every day.”

Me: “Pssh, that’s a lie.”

Sean: “I know.”

Boys and their brutal honesty.

2. The weather in Charleston and the views from my 10-miler:imageIMAG1446

3. There’s a new Luna bar and a new Clif Kid Z Bar!imageimage

I just picked up the Z Bar from Trader Joe’s, but haven’t found the Luna bar yet. When I find it,  I’ll probably eat it in the store as soon as I get my fingers on it. And then pay for the wrapper in line.

In case you were curious, my top 3 Luna Bar flavors are: Iced Oatmeal Raisin, Blueberry Bliss, and Chocolate Peppermint Stick.

4. Tweets from Men’s Humor. They are sarcastic and often crude, but hilarious and worth following.imageimageimageimage

5. I’m going back to NYC!! Yes, I went last March and August, but when my best friend Lucy moved there in September, I was determined to visit her as soon as she settled in. I booked my ticket for President’s Day weekend and I’m so excited to go back. 37 days!257117_821755977484_21301311_41129227_5871186_o

Have you tried the new Luna or Clif Kid Z Bar yet?

Whose twitter feed is your favorite to follow?

Favorite place in NYC? Meet-up anyone?