Jan 6, 2012

The Friday Five

1. What I’m Reading: I have read a page of The Hunger Games. I think I told you guys a month ago that I was starting it. And then the holidays happened. This weekend is my first that isn’t jam-packed with festivities, so I will start it, I swear. In the mean time, I’ve been catching up my favorite magazines.

imageimage

imageimage

2. What I’m Listening to: The new Mute Math cd, Odd Soul. This is my favorite song from it. Best lines: Everyone has an hour glass / To turn back upside down … Don't waste a whole life / On just a half try / It's all or nothing

3. What I’m Watching: Well, now that I’m a nerdy xbox owner, I’ve been streaming videos/tv through Netflix. Now I understand why people don’t want to leave their couch to work out. It’s a sick habit!! I’ve started re-watching Nip/Tuck from Season 1.

4. What I’m Eating: Last night, my aunt made another recipe from Skinny Taste. This time it was Stuffed Cabbage Casserole. I loved it!

(via)

5. What I’m Pinning Youtubing: I’ve watched this video a bunch, and it cracks me up every time. Yoga lovers (and haters, like myself) will enjoy this:

YOUR TURN!

What are YOU reading, listening to, watching, eating, or youtubing? GO!