Nov 16, 2009

Stuffed Chicken Wrapped in Prosciutto , Couscous, and Veggies

This dinner was inspired by a bunch of random things I found in the fridge -- a bit of goat cheese, spinach, and leftover prosciutto from last week's pizza. So why not stuff chicken breasts with cheese and spinach then wrap them with prosciutto! Very simple and delicious. I split the chicken breasts in half and loaded them up with the herbed goat cheese:



Then lots of fresh spinach:


Then I wrapped each with 3-4 pieces of very thinly sliced prosciutto.


I baked them at 350* for about 22 minutes. Weird time, I know. I took them out at 20 and B tried to convince me they were done, but I wasn't so sure. We compromised by putting them for an additional 2 minutes. Perfect. On the side I made some Near East wheat couscous in the roasted garlic & olive oil flavor. That couscous is soooooo delicious and soft! We also had some steamed vegetables.



This was very simple to make and a great way to to incorporate the random ingredients I found. Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment