Apr 18, 2011

Chick-fil-A Lovers!

A while back I asked you guys to send me pics of you with your Chick-fil-A! It’s been fun receiving all your responses! Here they are:

Abbi sent me her favorite lunch: Chargrilled chicken sandwich, diet lemonade and a carrot & raisin salad.abby

Aaron sent me a picture of Chick-fil-A in Birmingham, AL.aaroncfa

Kevin sent me a picture of a lunch buffet from when he volunteered for the Bridge Run. imageA while back, Maria sent me an email with some pictures. “I was browsing the Facebook page of my wedding cake baker and I came across something amazing. Something that only you and I could appreciate. That would a be Chick-fil-A CAKE! I think I screamed. Then I thought of you. Enjoy.”cfacakecfacake2

Brittany sent me her picture with nuggets…brittany1and another picture of her food with a bib from a half-marathon she did!brittany2

While Rachel was vacationing in Florida, she spotted a Chick-fil-A and made her husband stop and take a picture!rachel

Chelsey tweeted me a picture of her lunch and a picture of her with the cow sign.heartoftxgirlheartoftxgirl2

Trista sent me this picture from the Chick-fil-A bowl on New Year’s Eve.trista

Tiffany stopped in Chick-fil-A for lunch and made her coworkers snap a pic.tiffany

Santo sent me a picture of his sandwich sans pickle. No pickles?! He’s nuts.santo

Caroline sent me a picture of herself with an IceDream cone! Yum yum. She let me know that “if you sit long enough Mr. Norman will bring you free ice cream!” (Hwy 17 Mt. Pleasant location)IMG00894

She also sent me the best Chick-fil-A picture yet: a picture of her as a baby eating waffle fries! I love this so much.n10004276_42708416_5536

Thanks for all the pictures guys. I pray you send more! Haha.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!