Aug 10, 2012

The Friday Five 8.10.12

1. What I’m Reading: My grandmother gave my brother a copy of To Kill a Mockingbird, but I accidentally brought it home in my suitcase. I figured I might as well read it before he starts it in school. It was one of my favorite books from high school.

2. What I’m Eating:  Greek yogurt has always been a staple in my diet, but I’ve been retrying some Chobani flavors I haven’t had in a while. Specifically, I’ve been really enjoying the 2% Strawberry Banana.  The 2% Chobani flavors are a bit thicker and therefore creamier. This flavor is sweet!

3. What I’m Wearing:  For the longest time I thought manicures and pedicures were a waste of money. I can do my own nails and I hate people touching my feet. Then Amanda told me about “polish changes.” For about 7 bucks, I get my nails trimmed and filed, then painted with a base, 2 coats of color, and top coat. Win. Today I got my nails painted with “Red-y Set Ex” by Essie.

4. Recipes I’m Bookmarking: Mint and Green Pea Risotto with Roasted Tomatoes. 

5. GIFs I’m Loving:

WHEN PEOPLE POST THEIR POLITICAL OPINIONS ON FACEBOOK

DESCRIBING MY BFF – THIS ONE’S FOR YOU KAYE!! ;)

Don’t forget to enter the awesome Fringe Boutique Giveaway!

I hope you all have a wonderful, blessed weekend!