Aug 3, 2012

The Friday Five 8.3.12

1. What I’m Reading: I’ve always enjoyed learning about the science behind cooking. It’s just the way my brain works. I snatched this book up last week: What Einstein Told His Cook: Kitchen Science Explained

2. What I’m Eating:  Eggs. Avocado. Toast. Delicious food doesn’t have to be fussy.

3. What I’m Listening to:  I was so jealous that Courtney and Cindy (two friends who live in NYC) got to see The xx last night. So while I wrote today’s post, I had this on repeat:

Courtney tweeted me a pic from the show!image

PS: How was it girls?!

4. Recipes I’m Bookmarking: Strawberry Greek Yogurt Banana Bread. There’s no way you can say you don’t want a slab of this for breakfast.Greek Yogurt Strawberry Banana Bread

5. GIFs I’m Loving:

WHAT SOME GIRLS WANT

WHAT I WANT

WHEN I EMBRACE MY INNER FAT KID

I hope you all have a wonderful, blessed weekend!  Red heart