Aug 1, 2012

Thoughts on Thursday

1. It’s August. Here in South Carolina, I’d rather call it Hotgust. It is, in fact, the hottest month of the year. image

While those aren’t scorching temps, each day’s humidity is at least 75%. Would you rather be really cold or really hot?

2 . I’m so in love with these bracelets I bought for Amanda and me today at Handpicked. They’re delicate, simple reminders of not only faith, but our friendship.

3. Last Sunday, the two of us went to La Pizzeria for some takeout. We were extra hungry and quickly decided that we need four different slices of pizzas. To split of course…

San Genarro, Margherita, Pepperoni, Bianco

La Pizzeria on Urbanspoon

4. Thanks for the reminder, Jonah.

5. You bet your behind that I immediately thought of Christian Grey when I saw this. This is both a creative and resourceful way to lock up your bicycle.

6. Yes.

7. Great Harvest Bakery has the best sandwiches. Though the fillings aren’t unique, the excellent quality of bread takes simple sandwiches to a whole new level.

Honey whole wheat, turkey, avocado,, tomato, salt & pepperIMAG3029

xo