Oct 22, 2012

Black on Black on Black

My brain does not want to write about food today. Let’s talk fashion, shall we? As much as I love wearing obnoxiously bright jeans, I’ve purchased a lot of black items lately. I guess I’m in mourning that Summer is over.

1. Banana Republic lace top. I could wear this every day.image

2. Leave it to Target’s junior section to have a slew of inexpensive party dresses. Buyer beware, this dress is SHORT! I’m saying that and I’m barely 5’2’’.

3. I lost my favorite Boden pea coat last year, so I quickly bought this one from Old Navy while it was on sale. Last year I bought it in orange and am so glad they brought it back.

4. Old Navy Crepe Roll Up Shirt. Like it’s shown here, this top is a great way to tone down bright colored jeans.

5. I found these adorable shorts at Marshalls and bought them in cream and black.

image

6. There was no way on earth I was spending a bunch of money on black leather pants, so I was thrilled to find these at Target. Yes, Target. I’m busting these out for Halloween for practice.image7. Ann Taylor Leather Motorcycle Jacket. I was hesitant to buy this at first, but am so glad I did. Major sass.

8. Fossil Black & Rose Gold Watch. I actually got this last Winter but am still so obsessed with it.

9. C. Wonder Skinny Calf Hair Belt. I’m so obsessed with everything C. Wonder.image

10. Steve Madden Sarrina Suede Pumps. These are the best!

What’s your favorite black piece in your wardrobe?

Regardless of the season, do you prefer wearing neutrals or lots of color?