You guys know I love popchips. They’re high up on the list of my favorite snacks because of the flavor and nutritional stats, and the company is just great. They seem like such a fun group of people that I wish I could work with!
Their new tortilla chips are made with stoneground masa, the same whole grain corn used to make traditional tortillas. They add a little heat and pressure to pop the tortilla chips, and then top them off with naturally delicious seasonings.
- nacho cheese
- chili limón
The nutritional perks:
- half the fat of flavored/fried tortilla chips
- 4 grams of fat & 120 calories per one oz. serving (about 16 tortilla chips)
- 0 grams trans fat
- 0 grams of saturated fat in chili limón and salsa (only .5 grams in nacho cheese and ranch)
- no fake colors, no fake flavors
- no preservatives
- no cholesterol
- gluten free, kosher, vegetarian (salsa & chili limón are vegan)
They’ll be making it to stores soon, but if you can’t wait (why would you?) check out their online store.
Want to win a CASE of popchips tortilla chips? (You do.)
There are three ways to enter.:
- Add me on instagram or follow me on twitter (@christinaorso for both)
- Post/tweet a pic of your favorite popchips and tag me, @popchips, and #hungrymeetshealthy
- OR Let me know your current favorite popchips flavor below!
In the comments section below, leave a separate comment for each of the following ways you’ve entered.
Good luck! Giveaway ends Sunday, October 14th at noon.