Dec 17, 2011

Survey Saturday

Sure, why not.

1. What time did you get up this morning? Don’t ask me that on a Saturday. Just don’t even go there. 

2. How do you like your steak? I don’t care for steak really. But when I do eat it, I want it rare.

3. What was the last movie you saw at the theater? Breaking Dawn!

4. What is your favorite TV show? Um. Jeopardy? I don’t really watch t.v.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? That’s a major life decision. I don’t make those. I always thought I’d end up in FL but I do love Charleston!

6. What did you have for breakfast? Plain Greek yogurt + peanut butter + raspberry preserves + an orange.

7. Do you wear glasses or contacts?  Glasses as needed. Like when I eat froyo.

8. What food do you despise? Raw onions.

9. Favorite Place to Eat? LBH – Chick-fil-A brings me more joy than any other restaurant.

10. Favorite dressing? White balsamic or any fruity vinaigrettes.

11. What’s your favorite movie? American Beauty.

12. What are your favorite clothes? Dresses, sandals, bathing suits. I hate Winter clothes.

13. Where would you visit, this weekend, if you had the chance? NYC! To see Lucy and Kaye.

14. How many tattoos do you have? 1 1/2. Okay, 1 and 1 in the removal process.

15. Where would you want to retire? Doesn’t everyone go to FL?

16. What is your desktop photo? Dom. Tiled.

17. Where were you born? Concord, MA.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? College football, but let’s face it, am I really watching?

19. How many siblings? 3 brothers.

20. Favorite pastime/hobby? Blogging, hello!!

21. Coffee Drinker?  Yes

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night owl for sure.

24. Do you have any pets? That would be a bad idea.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? The mistletoe headband is coming out tonight.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? In 5th grade I wanted to be a brain surgeon. Then I thought about being a librarian but obviously I am way too loud for that.

27.  What is your favorite color? Green.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog.

29. Are you married? To my blog.

30. Always wear your seat belt? Most of the time.

31. Been in a car accident? Pshhhhhhh

32. Any pet peeves? Loud chewers, gum smackers, slow talkers, slow walkers, slow story tellers, slow computers, slow music, slow anything. Except for slow cookers, those are pretty cool.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Margherita pizza. Or chicken.

34. Favorite Flower? Don’t have one. I’m not a female.

35. Favorite ice cream? Cookie dough. Oreo. Peanut butter coffee. Or Chick-fil-A IceDream.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chick-fil-A

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I think only once.

38. From whom did you get your last email? Kaye.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Just one?! Um. Piperlime.

40. Like your job? Yes!