Feb 22, 2011

Why Do I Break Everything? / Photo Day #5

My little brother Justin and I were incredibly close growing up; we never fought about anything. He would agree to play dolls with me, if I’d hunt for frogs with him later. I was extremely protective of him, being that he was my first younger brother. I was only 4 1/2 when he was born, but remember being so excited about his arrival. He was just like one of my dolls…image


Fast forward 22 years…

Back in December, I ordered these porcelain spoons from Crate and Barrel. Due to their popularity, they were on backorder for almost two months.

Day 1 in my possession: I broke one. I threw gently tossed my purse on the counter and the red one went flying. Luckily, it was my least favorite color.DSC_2475

WHAT IS MY PROBLEM.

If I break the orange, I’m breaking them all.

I’m not bitter. Smile