Apr 11, 2012

What I’m Loving Wednesday

1. I haven’t found these yet, but when I do…

I’ll be opening them up before I can make it to the register. I promise to pay.

2. I reserved all of these books at the library…IMAG2106

but they’re all waiting for me to finish Fifty Shades of Grey. My (new) book club girls and I decided to make this our first book and boy, oh, boy, our first meeting will be interesting. I raised my hand to host this month’s book and come up with discussion questions. I feel like it’s going to be a game of “Never Have I Ever…”

3. On Easter Sunday, my family and I played the game Apples for Apples. Of course I was dealt the beets card.IMAG2146

It was destiny. However, I don’t agree that beets beat Brussels sprouts. I like them equally.

4.  The Mount Pleasant Farmer’s Market started yesterday! For a mere $9, I got a bunch of beets, sweet potatatoes, cucumbers, yellow corn, and a 1/2 pound of local shrimp.IMAG2153

5. Do you guys remember when I posted about the Foodie Terms That Make Me Cringe? It’s a funny post – check it out asap. Well, Serious Eats just posted their own list: Our Secret List of Banned Words. My favorite? Mouthfeel. That word is awful.

6. One of my new favorites from What Should We Call Me:

MY MAIN PROBLEM WITH DIETING:

7.  This dress.Mossimo® Womens Crepe Dress w/Cascade Ruffles - Assorted Colors.Opens in a new window

And this dress.Mossimo® Womens Wide Strap Babydoll Dress - Assorted Colors.Opens in a new window

Oh, and this dress too.

My bank account doesn’t get upset with me when I find dresses that are each under $30.

Now tell me what you love! xo