Aug 22, 2012

What I’m Loving Wednesday 8.22.12

1. Sometimes you just need a damn cookie, right? Last week, Dane and I went to Great Harvest during our lunch break for a much-needed treat. These frosted sugar cookies hit the spot. Aren’t they pretty?IMAG3237

2. I have been needing a lot of cookies lately. I don’t recommend this as a healthy breakfast, but I do recommend it as a delicious breakfast. Breakfast of champions or breakfast of children? Don’t answer that.IMAG3245

3. My best friend and I bought each other very similar birthday presents: a bag of goodies that included wine, something sentimental, something girly, and of course, candy. I bought her an old-school favorite, Jordan almonds. It was only natural that we pose with them. PicMonkey Collage

We quickly remembered that Jordan almonds are not that great.

4. Black Bean Co. has some really good e-mail specials. On Monday, some of their wraps were half off, so Danielle and I went for lunch. You know that I got two wraps. Why wouldn’t I at that price? They’re big enough to split between lunch and dinner, so yes, I ate Black Bean Co. four times in 2 days.

On Monday I had the Baja Style: turkey, spicy goddess sauce, green onions, mixed greens, jasmine rice, pico de gallo, and guacamole. This is another favorite.IMAG3272

On Tuesday I had the Beach Burrito: roasted chicken breast, black beans & rice, mixed greens, sprouts, fresh guacamole and mango salsa. This one was good too, but I preferred the Baja because of the spicy sauce.IMAG3273

Can you tell I’m on a mission to try every single wrap?

5. I’m also on a mission to try every single Voskos Greek yogurt. I’ve only got a couple flavors left, but so far I like the honey vanilla bean best. Have you had Voskos Greek yogurt before?IMAG3254

6. Problems? Pick yourself up, eat a cookie, and move on. Everything will be okay.