Aug 13, 2012

CASUAL: The Series

A story about a Guy and a Girl. A Guy meets a Girl…and something happens.

I stumbled upon this series a couple months ago. I watched the movie trailer and was immediately obsessed. I stayed up until 3 a.m. one night because I couldn’t stop watching the episodes in Seasons 1 and 2. I forced myself to save Season 3 for the next day…but it was hard. Really hard.

I can’t really explain why I like this series so much. Maybe it’s because the storyline isn’t one of those “oh that only happens in the movies” type of thing. There are so many parts that I could relate to my past relationships.

Maybe it’s because it has the best music.

And maybe I have a little crush on Brian Smith. Just maybe.

Watch the rest here: Casual: The Series.

Have I convinced you to watch the whole series?