Nov 17, 2012

First and Foremost

Thanks to my sweet friend Laura for this survey! PS: Go check out her blog – she’s an amazing graphic designer and incredible girl!

1. First thing you do when you wake up in the morning.
I hate admitting this, but I check my phone. I check text messages, read emails, and if I have enough time, scroll through my instagram and facebook feeds. The first thing I do once I’m out of bed is brush my teeth. I’m obsessed with brushing my teeth.image

2. First thing you reach for when you open the fridge.
Lately? Eggs.

3. First things you do when you go to the gym.
Say “Heeeeeeeey boys” to the front desk attendants, laugh when they say “Heeeeeey Orso” and then go downstairs for my workout.

4. First thing you do you when you get home from work?
After I throw my purse on the counter and kick off my shoes, I read the mail. I’m always excited if I’ve gotten a new magazine.

5. First car.
A 1995 Honda Civic. I named it “fluffy sheep.” Does that make any sense? No. But it was a manual and I liked it.

6. First car accident / traffic violation.
I got pulled for speeding but got out of it. That was the only time I cried and got out of it. Now I’m like ugh, here we go, let me just hand you my wallet.

7. First thing you wanted to be when you grew up.
I kid you not, I wanted to be a brain surgeon.

8. First choice beverage.
Water.

Then wine.

9. First choice breakfast.
Is this a serious question? I said eggs earlier, but if nutrition didn’t matter, I’d eat COOKIES.

10. First choice dessert.
I just answered that.

11. First song that comes to mind…
Right now I’m obsessed with Rihanna’s “Diamonds.”

12. First major purchase?
Hmm, does my tuition count? My student loans never end.

13. First job:
Besides babysitting, I worked at Sonic as a carhop with Nikki and Megan. For 16 year olds, we made so much $ in tips.

14. First time you flew on a plane.
When I was 3 we moved to Hawaii for a few months. The first plane ride I remember was to Disney World when I was 6.

Answer one of these questions in the comment section below! I’d love to hear your responses!