Nov 28, 2012

What I’m Loving Wednesday

1. Doesn’t the chilly weather just make you want to turn on your oven? This is my favorite roasted vegetable combo: sliced carrots, sweet potatoes, and beets with rosemary and salt & pepper. Simple, delicious, and full of antioxidants for your pretty face.photo 1 (1)

2. I get really excited when any of Christina Perri’s songs come on the radio because I see my name on the screen. Dork.photo 2 (2)

3. Danielle works for Red Bull and got a shipment of the new Red Bull Editions on Monday. She literally jogged to our apartment’s office to pick up the package, then jogged to my building so we could try them. (Yes, we both get very excited about little things. This is why we are friends.)

The new flavors are: cranberry, lime, and blueberry.photo 5

To celebrate, I pulled out wine glasses. Why not? I liked the cranberry best, then blueberry, then lime. We really liked the cranberry and blueberry mixed.photo 1 (2)The Editions will be available in select bars/clubs next week but fully launch on March 4, 2013. Get excited!

4. Best license plate ever.photo 2

5. My grandma introduced me to my new favorite tea, Yogi Bedtime. It’s so good! image

I also love the little messages tied to the tea bag. What’s your favorite Yogi flavor? I want to try more!

6. I need these. Need. Thanks for pointing them out, Nick!

7. Over the long weekend, Boding and I picked out a Christmas tree. We got a petite one, about 5’2”…just my size.photo 3

Why we decided to take my car and not Boding’s truck is beyond me. It made for a funny picture though.photo 4

Last night I decorated it with two kinds of ornaments: neons and Chick-fil-A cows. Surprised? I didn’t think so.DSC_0480 (683x1024)

Have you tried any of the Red Bull Editions yet?

What’s your favorite tea?

Have you put up holiday decorations?