Jun 7, 2011

Lipton’s 100% Natural Iced Tea Review

I was recently contacted by Gen-Yknot to review Lipton’s new 100% Natural Iced Tea flavors. I am a regular tea drinker, but in this summer heat, iced tea is a much better option. I was very excited about this opportunity.

Last week I received a 15 pound package in the mail and was so confused! I had completely forgotten that I’d be receiving this shipment, but was quite relieved when I opened the box and found this inside:DSC_3024

Six different teas to try! How fun!DSC_3030

The new flavors are:

  • Diet Green Tea Citrus
  • Diet Green Tea Watermelon
  • Green Tea Citrus
  • Green Tea Passionfruit Mango
  • Iced Tea Lemon
  • Iced Tea Pomegranate Blueberry

The 100% Natural line contains no preservatives, no artificial flavors, and no artificial colors. They are only 50-70 calories per serving, depending on the flavor. The Diet Green Teas have 0 calories and 0 grams of sugar. Woo!

These were perfect for Margaret and me to take on the road to Destin. We enjoyed these in the car, at the beach, and on the boat! We shared them with family members, and we all agreed that the flavors were great. Of all the flavors, my favorite was the Green Tea Citrus. It was so refreshing!

Lipton recently partnered with Pandora to allow users to experience the “natural side of music.”

Do you use pandora? When/how often do you use it? I use it alllllllll day: at work, at the gym, and at home when I’m cooking.

What is your favorite channel? Not gonna lie, I love to put on "Hypnotize” by Notorious B.I.G. and just let it go from there. It provides some very interesting music. :)

Check out Lipton’s facebook page here!

I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Gen-Yknot on behalf of Lipton and received Lipton product samples and a subscription to Pandora One to facilitate my candid review. Gen-Yknot also sent me a promotional item to thank me for my time. For more info on Gen Yknot, visit their website as well.