Jun 15, 2011

What I’m Loving Wednesday Version 2.0

…killing my bank account, that’s what I’m loving.

1. Pinckney’s Produce CSA Bucket #9:DSC_3084 (1280x853)

In the box:

  • Banana Peppers
  • Beets – I think I have gotten beets every week. So lucky!
  • Carrots
  • Eggplant
  • Green Peppers – ew, I traded so fast
  • New Potatoes
  • Pattypan Squash
  • Slicer Tomatoes
  • Sweet Corn
  • Yellow Squash
  • Zucchini

I’m loving how colorful this box is. Thank you, Pinckney’s!

2. This new bikini I ordered from Victoria’s Secret:image

In case you can’t see, the bottom pattern is coral and yellow sea horses! All I need are those tatas to go with it.

3. Today’s Charleston Savvy Shopper deal:image

First, I love that my city paper has it’s own deal program. Second, could this not have come in better timing? What’s the best deal you’ve gotten from all these daily deal sites? Most of mine have been food or jewelry-related purchases, so this one’s a big one for me!

4. I’m having a giveaway soon! Here’s a sneak peek at what I’m giving away:

Yes, that is a jump rope. Stay tuned! I’ll either post the giveaway tomorrow or Friday, so be ready!

5. The new phone I’m getting today! Meet the HTC Sensation. Nerd alert! I have been anticipating this purchase for several weeks and it was released today! The only sad thing is that I’m giving up my Blackberry. I know, this is crazy for me. I’ve had two different Blackberrys (Blackberries?) over the course of 3 years, but it’s time to let them go. They just aren’t keeping up with the times…and I really want an android phone so I can play Words With Friends!! Again, nerd alert. Who else has an android phone? What are the must-have apps?