Aug 17, 2011

What I’m Loving Wednesday Version 7.0

1. A little late in the season, I finally picked up some white jeans at Banana Republic:whitejeans

They  make my butt look like I do 75 squats a day. I do not.

I also picked up this tank and some gold flats:lacytankgoldflats

2. In other fashion news, Amanda and I are on a bracelet kick right now. An “arm party” is the new trend of stacking as many bracelets as you want on your arm. She sent me a picture of her arm party yesterday.37

We’ve also started making friendship bracelets. Seriously, these things are everywhere – I’m not the only one regressing to 12-year-old status. I’ve made 2 so far: pink for Lucy and a multi-color for Mariah. Lucy made me the blue one. IMAG0486

3. I saw this in my Health magazine: IMAG0477

YAY Chick-fil-A!

4. My bestie Margaret is doing a gluten-free challenge to see if it helps her stomach issues. She sent me a picture of some Apple Cinnamon Buckwheat Muffins she made last week. So proud of her!649

If anyone has a favorite gluten-free recipe, send it our way! She’d appreciate it. It has to be chocolate free too – she’s allergic.

5. This Bits of Truth:

7. I’m a little bit in love with this wine I picked up from Trader Joe’s. Yes, I picked it because of the label. At $4.99, did it really matter? I was in a rush and it was pretty. Turns out, it’s actually really good. 

8. Who’s impulsive? I’m impulsive. I’m flying to NYC on Friday! Weeeeeeeeee!

Kaye said she’d meet me at the airport if I brought her a Chick-fil-A sandwich. I’m doing it.

XO!