Oct 21, 2011

The Friday Five

1. What I’m Reading:

The library emailed me telling me this book was (finally!) on hold for me. I started this last night. I am really freaked out by the big arms on the cover though.

2. What I’m Listening To:

3. What I’m Watching:

Don’t laugh, but I also snagged this from the library. So 4th grade of me. This, along with A Little Princess, was one of my favorite movies from elementary school. 

4. What I’m Eating:

Do yourself a favor and pick this dip up from Trader Joe’s. If you like Indian spices, you need this.

Although I prefer the homemade dish, this is great if you’re in a hurry. Very tasty.

These burgers, on the other hand, are…blech. I was totally freaked out biting into a random green bean in the middle of my burger. How do you guys eat veggie burgers? Eeeeeeeek.

5. What I’m Pinning: What I’m Buying:

(Sorry, Laura, I’m changing this bc I don’t really use pinterest.)

Because we all need an inexpensive, colored pea coat in our lives…

And because horizontal stripes don’t necessarily make you look wider…

And because I am loving neutral nail colors…

(Essie’s Chinchilly)

have a great weekend!

xx!