Oct 25, 2011

My Chick-fil-A Wish List

So, some people have birthday or Christmas wish lists. I have Chick-fil-A menu item wish lists.

Normal for most of society? No. For me? Totally. The following is a list of items I’d probably have a heart failure if I saw pop up on the menu.

Let’s do it countdown style…

5. Coke Float, Root Beer Float…heck, even a Sprite Float

Coca-Cola<span class='reg'>&reg;</span>+Icedream<span class='reg'>&reg;</span>

This one is so easy. Plop some of that wonderful (low-fat, by the way) icedream into a cup full of soda and BAM, it’s a float. Done and done.

4. Blueberry Pie Milkshakes

Vanilla Milkshake+

I know they have blueberry topping for the cheesecake. They need to throw some of it into some ice cream, add some cookies, blend, and serve. Mmmmm. I’m thinking it should debut in the Summer. Are you listening Chick-fil-A?

3. Grilled Chicken Quesadilla

quesadilla+quesadilla2

So this one would be a little work. You know those wraps they have? Ok, they don’t have to be rolled. Take one, fill it with grilled chicken strips from the Southwest Salad, throw in some of that tomato-corn salsa, add cheese, and voila, Chick-fil-A goes Mexican. OlĂ©!

2. Strawberry Lemonade

Shhhh, let me tell you a secret. My first job, at 15 years old, was a carhop at Sonic. I wore skates for one day, crashed into a car, and then it was only sneakers for me. During my 6 months there, my beverage of choice was Strawberry Lemonade. Chick-fil-A has the best lemonade ever. If they threw some strawberries in there, I’d do cartwheels.

Chick-fil-A<span class='reg'>&reg;</span> Lemonade+

1. FRIED PICKLES!

+

Anyone that reads my blog knows that pickles are one of my very favorite foods. Chick-fil-A specializes in frying chicken and they just happen to have some of the best pickles around. Tossing some of those sour slices into the fryer has to be possible.

So, Mr. Cathy, and/or any Chick-fil-A big wigs…if you’re listening, can you make one of my dreams come true? Winking smile

Readers: Which item on this list would you most like to see pop up on the menu?

OR

Have any other new item ideas? Shoot!