Jun 15, 2012

The Friday Five 6.15.12

1. What I’m Reading: Yesterday I called Martha Stewart pretentious. I’ve always loved her and still think she’s superwoman. So today I will redeem myself and call her a genius. This cookbook is awesome!

2. What I’m Listening to: I love this song so much! It gets me going in the morning. You should see how bouncy I am on my ball when this comes on my Spotify. PS: Who uses Spotify? I just purchased the premium package and LOVE it.

3. What I’m Eating: WHERE ARE THESE IN SOUTH CAROLINA? I have called everywhere. You think I’m joking? You’re wrong.

4. What I’m Bookmarking: I want this cake for my birthday!! Please! Please!  Mandarin Orange Cake with Pineapple Whipped Cream Frosting: 20120524-207756-pig-pickin-cake.jpg

5. GIFs I’m Loving:

WHEN I THINK ABOUT VODKA:

Ok, I’m not addicted to vodka, but I *do* love it almost as much as I love Britney Spears.

SOME GIRLS MY AGE:

ME:

True story. Kids are cute…but not with my last name! Smile

HAPPY WEEKEND!!!