Jun 8, 2012

The Friday Five 6.7.12

1. What I’m Reading: I love this cookbook I picked up at the library. There so many good, healthy recipes that I may have to buy this. image

2. What I’m Listening to: I cannot stop playing this. I probably listen to it at least 15 times a day.

BUT! The Skrillex remix is better. Some of you may want to plug your ears before pressing play.

3. What I’m Eating: I just found these new Fiber One bars at Publix: Strawberry PB&J and Chocolate. 110 calories and 5g of fiber. They taste really good too!

imageimage

They also came out with a 90 calorie Chocolate Chip Cookie.image

4. Recipes I’m Bookmarking:  Chickpea Kale Salad Flavored with Lemon and Garlic

5. GIFs I’m Loving:

WHEN I SEE A HOT GUY IN BROOKS BROTHERS:

WHEN I PRIORITIZE MY DAY

HAPPY WEEKEND!