First off, I’d like to give a shout out to Jane, one of my favorite bloggers, who writes In The Pink & Green. She’s got an awesome blog, writes well, has a great sense of style and seems like such a sweetheart. I hope to meet her one day! Yesterday she posted a Fall 2012 bucket list and inspired me to make my own.
- Bake at least 1 new recipe with pumpkin
- Bake at least 1 new recipe with apples
- Make 1 new recipe per week using my CSA produce
- Use the double waffle iron I won on The Shiksa’s blog
- Run at least one registered 5k – the Pajama Run and/or the Reindeer Run
- Reduce sugar intake during the week, feel less guilty about indulging on the weekends
- Continue doing 30 pushups and/or 1 minute planks every hour at work with Dane
- Attend a cooking class
- Read at least one book a week (I know, I’m crazy.)
- Go to the 30th Annual That BIG Book Sale
- Attend a Wine Awesomeness Wine School class
- Have a girls’ beach house weekend on IOP using the gift certificate Amanda & I won from the Bacardi contest
- Celebrate my baby brother’s 16th birthday – ahh!
- See Breaking Dawn Part II on November 16th…at midnight, of course
- Go to at least 1 college football game this year
- Visit my family in Massachusetts
- Visit my grandparents in North Carolina
Fall officially starts September 22nd and ends December 21st. I have plenty of time to cross everything off!
What’s on your Fall bucket list?
What’s your favorite thing about Fall? I bet 50% of you are going to say PSLs….