Sep 27, 2012

Thoughts On Thursday

1. I picked up my second box of the Fall CSA with Gruber Farm. This box had more Summer vegetables than I expected. I guess because the weather is cooling down (low 80s, ha), I feel like I should be eating Fall veggies.photo (4)

In the box:

  • potatoes
  • radishes
  • eggplant
  • onion
  • cucumber
  • arugula
  • tomatoes
  • watermelon
  • cantaloupe

2. Before leaving for the beach house last weekend, Amanda and I stopped by the liquor store for tequila. While checking out, I spotted this pickle flavored vodka. Can you imagine? I’d love to try it, but buy a whole bottle? I will not. photo (10)

Once at the beach house, Amanda whipped up some tasty drinks with muddled strawberries, lime, vodka, and a splash of champagne. Party we did.photo (8)

3. My aunt told me I needed to ask Siri to tell me a knock knock joke. I did, and her response was kind of rude.photo

4. To make things better, I set myself a happy wake up alarm. Starting the day on a positive note or being narcissistic? Don’t answer that.photo (1)

5. As I was walking out to work this morning, I noticed two leaves in the shape of a heart. Is the universe trying to tell me to fall in love? EEEEK!photo

6. Though we don’t have an actual Fall, Charleston really is gorgeous this time of year. The humidity said sayonara, which makes for perfect running temps. Amanda and I are soaking up as much of this weather as we can and running outdoors a lot.chs

7. Try not to laugh at this.

WHEN MY BEST FRIEND AND I ARE TRYING NOT TO CRACK UP

Tomorrow is Friday! Yippee!!