Sep 4, 2012

What I’m Loving Wednesday 9/5/12

1. I often forget about Old Navy, but occasionally I’ll see something really cute on someone and it ends up being from there. Amanda bought a bunch of this beautiful colored top, and thankfully she doesn’t mind me being a copycat. After wearing it once…

I fell in love and bought three more. They’re classic, can be worn many different ways, and were cheap. After an extra 30% off the sale price, I ended up paying around $8 a pop.tops

2. Another store I often forget about is Versona, a jewelry store in Town Centre. It’s huge and overwhelming; think Forever 21 but with mostly accessories. While most of it is junky, you can find some gems in the rough. I picked up 3 necklaces on Saturday:necklaces

3. Oh, you want to see some food? Okay. I’ve got that covered too. On Monday, Boding and I went to our favorite restaurant on Daniel Island, Ali Baba Deli. As always, I stuck to items from the deli case. I got my usual favorites: hearts of palm salad, fattoush salad, foul madamas, and grilled chicken. Four items from the deli case cost $9.95 and it always lasts me two meals.image

4. As I was placing my leftovers in the fridge, I laughed when I looked in the bottom drawer. I’m now convinced that I was Greek in a past life.image

5. One of my favorite parts about being single is that I spend my free time doing whatever I want. So what if one of my favorite hobbies is reading anything I get my hands on? And no one gets to make fun of me nerding out with my glasses on. It’s not surprising that I’m the foursquare mayor of my library.lib

The best part is foursquare asking me if I have a crush on the librarian. No.

6. Speaking of books, I just added a bunch of books to my “to-read” list on Goodreads. Are you on Goodreads? Add me! I’m always up for book recommendations. image

7. This sums up my Labor Day Weekend:

WHEN SOMEONE SAYS I’M A LITTLE SUNBURNED

When you really like something, do you buy it in multiple colors? I have multiple Longchamp totes, Camelbak water bottles, necklaces, shirts, and shoes in different colors. When I like something, I really like it.

What’s the nerdiest thing you like? I’m a proud fan of the library, crossword puzzles, online grammar quizzes, and the Twilight series.