Sep 28, 2012

The Friday Five 9.28.12

1. What I’m Reading: After waiting what seemed like forever, the library finally emailed me about this book I had on hold. It was worth the wait. Expect a recipe or two soon.photo

2. What I’m Buying:  This girl refuses to overload her closet with greys, blacks, and neutrals for winter. Bring on the color! This week I bought some obnoxiously bright jeans from Gap,blue

and a pair of saucy red corduroys from ON. They’re $19 right now. Pennies. Okay, dollars. But still! Get some. red

I also bought this pretty bracelet from Piperlime.bracelet

3. Recipes I’m Bookmarking:  Beet Salad. Thanks Danielle!

Butternut Beet Soup.

4. What I’m Listening To: Two Hearts by Keegan DeWitt.

5. GIFs I’m Loving: Boding made me GIFs!

FLIRTING WITH A GUY AFTER 1 DRINK:Flirting with a guy after one drink...

FLIRTING WITH A GUY AFTER 6 DRINKS:Flirting with a guy after 8 drinks...

I hope you all have a wonderful, blessed weekend!