Aug 12, 2011

Factual Friday

1. Name 3 things you are looking forward to:

  1. The goodbye lunch for Sean, the intern
  2. Getting home after work so I can finish reading New Moon….loooooooser 
  3. Getting these three new dresses in the mail today!

2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?

  • That’s a big question. Much too serious for me. How about the ability to eat cake whenever I want without the calories?! Ha.

3. You have $200.  You have to spend it on yourself, you can’t donate it, and it can’t be something you actually need.  What will it be?

  • A flight to Massachusetts to see my Grammy

4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?

  • A cookie
  • Auntie Kelly
  • The fact that I will never be as crazy as Britney Spears

5. What is your bedtime routine?

Lately…

  • put on a tshirt and mini boxers
  • brush my teeth
  • fill my Camelbak up with water (yes, I sleep with it)
  • grab New Moon and read until I’m tired

6. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your significant other?

  • That is funny!! I haven’t been in one since 2009.

7. What kind of books do you read?

I’m really on a reading kick right now. The past few books I have read are:

  • So random.

8. How do you see yourself in 10 years?

  • I hope to have a little baby! I can’t believe I just said that. A husband? Maybe. No pets.

9. What’s your fear?

  • I hate parking garages.

10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space?

  • Unless the aliens are babes,  I have no desire to leave planet Earth.

11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?

  • Grab water.

12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be?

  • I guess he could exist. That’s a start!

13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?

  • Ew, no. I love Christina.

14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose?

  • SUN!!!!!

15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?

16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?

  • The people I have met
  • All the free food…oh god my pants don’t fit today

17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?

  • Both! I love salted caramel brownies or dark chocolate with sea salt. Ahhhhhhh!

18. What items are in your purse right now? Oh holy heck, here we go.

  1. My giant camera
  2. wallet
  3. glasses
  4. sunglasses
  5. 2 packs of gum
  6. keys
  7. headphones
  8. an apple
  9. chocolate
  10. fiberful bars
  11. makeup bag

19. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go?

  • I don’t even like the mountains. BEACH!

20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn’t?

  • I haven’t watched t.v. in weeks now that I’m on a reading frenzy. Love it.

Halfway through this survey, I realized I had done this before. Oh well.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!