Aug 15, 2011

Weekend Update–Where is August going?!

Friday: Sean’s last day of his internship with Blackbaud. Major depression. Instead of having a goodbye lunch, we had a “see-you-later-lunch” at Laura Albert’s. To start, we shared the Hot Smoked Salmon Dip with Parmesan Crostini:DSC_0464 (960x640)

For lunch, I had the Blackened Mahi with Sweet Potato Mash, Grilled Asparagus and a Balsamic Reduction:DSC_0465 (960x713)

For dessert we enjoyed some fudgesicles…with frowns. Sad day!!DSC_0466 (960x768)

And a lot of gum, as usual. I am ashamed of how much I chew. IMAG0437(1)

Sean signed my notebook with a reminder that he’ll be back for winter break. Thank goodness! Oh, yeah, my nickname at work is CoCo. (My initials are CO.)DSC_0513 (960x640)Friday night: I went to dinner with the boys and then we all met up with Margaret and Mariah for drinks. Please note that my dress is tied around Margaret.DSC_0499

Saturday: Amanda and I had a lazy afternoon watching this:

There were funny parts, but overall I thought it was just okay.It was okay. That night, Mariah, Lucy, Amanda and I tried to go to the new Basil in Mt. P but there was 1 hour and 45 minute wait. What! No thanks. We ate at Tsunami instead.

Sunday: Matt and I had lunch at Hall’s then did some afternoon shopping. Look who we found at Belk!IMAG0473IMAG0475-1-1

He is much taller in person. He also looks like a girl.

Sunday night: I finished reading New Moon, so Amanda came right over with the movie.

I definitely liked the first movie better, which is the opposite of what most people say. The first movie was a thousand times less depressing though. Naturally, I’m starting the Eclipse tonight. Smile

Highlight of your weekend? Andddddddd go!