Aug 3, 2011

What I’m Loving Wednesday Version 6.0

1. About a month ago, one of my readers contacted me for information about moving to Charleston. Closer to her move date, Hannah revealed that she also worked for Blackbaud (at our Cambridge office) but was transferring to headquarters!! On Monday, her first day in the office, she brought me a jar of pickles from her home state of Pennsylvania! How sweet of her! IMAG0384

2. After reviewing Uno Mas on Monday evening, Matt and I walked the bridge. Before we started we played on the equipment at the foot of the bridge. Look at this gymnast! Such balance.IMAG0394
As we all know, I have no balance so I stuck to the monkey bar. IMAG0397

How freaking creepy is this picture?IMAG0398

3. I spent this afternoon reading Twilight in a hammock by the water. (I’m housesitting with Lucy at her aunt’s house.)IMAG0407

I’m declaring myself obsessed with this book. Like I said before, I know that I’m behind, but shoot, it is GOOD! Everyone keeps telling me the books get better, too. By then I’ll just want to be a vampire or something.

I’m also loving this post from Price’s wall:vamps

4. I’m meeting this pretty lady for lunch today! image

Sarah and I are going to Laura Albert’s on Daniel Island. They have delicious food! Now go check out her hilarious blog on her transition from NY to the South!

5. This Bits of Truth:

6. This picture from last weekend! Such awesome girlfriends!288866_10150324484062442_621507441_9394177_4883616_o

Sorry for the quick post, but I have to go catch up with Bella and Edward, haha!