Oct 14, 2011

The Friday Five

1. What I’m Reading:

I’m still reading this darn book. It is taking me for.ev.er. Why? I don’t like it. I hate how the main character constantly repeats himself. At a little over 200 pages, I should have finished this in, oh, 3 days? Not so much. Ugh. Why do people like this book again?

Tonight I’ve been reading the October issue of Cooking Light. It’s jam-packed full of recipes that I can’t wait to make and share with you.

2. What I’m Listening To:

3. What I’m Watching:

I’m living vicariously through these people since I haven’t gone on in a date in like a whole week. Haha.

4. What I’m Eating:

I’m back to my old cereal habit! I missed this combo so much.

+

5. What I’m Pinning:

Skinny Chicken Tikka Masala

Pretzel Cookies w/ Chocolate & Peanut Butter Chips

and for after that cookie binge…

have a great weekend!

xo!