Jan 27, 2012

The Friday Five

1. What I’m Reading: image

You think I’m joking but I’m not.

2. What I’m Listening to: Thanks to Carly, I can’t get enough of this song. I used to be irked by Jason Mraz, but his newer music is, simply put, good. As much as I like this song, it does make me want to eat prozac for dinner.

 

3. What I’m Watching: Oh, I gave up on t.v. again. I’m too busy.

4. What I’m Eating: Chicken & vegetables stir-fried in this:image

I love you Trader Joe’s.

5. What I’m Bookmarking: Vietnamese Shrimp & Quinoa Salad.

HAPPY WEEKEND!image

What are YOU reading, listening to, watching, eating, or bookmarking? GO!

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

29 Comments and 4 Reactions

Labels: books, magazines, music, recipe, recipes, video, videos, yoga, youtube