Jan 12, 2012

Tagged on Thursday / Factual Friday

Thanks to Amanda, I was recently tagged in a blog game. So fun.

1. I get more excited about new food products than I do about new clothes, shoes, movies, books, etc. My friend Jess picked up the new Peanut Honey Pretzel Luna Bar just a few hours before I did and I was going nuts! I picked it up from Whole Foods right after kickboxing class. My thoughts on it are coming soon.

2. Running and strength training will always be my go-to forms of exercise, but I’ve fallen head-over-heels in love with my kickboxing class.  My teacher does a great job at mixing up the music and routines. If you’re an East Shore member, be sure to check it out or come with me!IMAG1006-1

3. I absolutely cannot stand when people stand too close to me. Unless you are a close friend of mine, please back up at least 2 feet. My bubble does not want to be popped. The worst is when someone stands too close to me in line. EEEEEEEEK.

4. My favorite things to learn about are: Egyptian history, the science of baking/cooking, personality disorders, nutrition, the Holocaust, the Spanish language (my major in college), and grammar. Random, I know.

I like this lady.I like this lady.

5. I don’t think I will ever understand fashion, decorating, gardening, how to play an instrument, or how to match colors. I might not be a woman.

6. I have no shame in admitting that I love to read my horoscope. I am a true Cancer: loving, protective, devoted, loyal,  stubborn, sensitive, overly competitive, and moody.

7. I am the oldest and have 3 younger brothers. Maybe this explains #5.

8. My favorite candies are: peanut m&ms, pretzel m&ms, heath bar, kit kats, and sixlets. I also love gummy worms (but not bears) and Swedish fish.

9. I can’t read maps. Okay, so I am a woman.

10. I am easily distracted, scatter-brained, and clumsy. All three of these traits lead me to live a very amusing life. Adderall makes me boring.

11. I have been bitten by three different dogs: a Scottish terrier bit my face at 3 (still have a scar), a Chihuahua bit my leg, and a Boxer bit my thumb. Although they were all small, I don’t like big dogs now.

Instead of tagging others (I hate doing that), please watch my current favorite video. Enjoy!

HAPPY WEEKEND!!