Sep 18, 2012

Q&A from Instagram

Inspired by Laura, I uploaded the following picture to instagram:IMG_20120822_171444

You guys came up with some great questions – both serious and funny. Some of the more involved questions I’m saving for actual posts, but will answer the rest now. Here we go!

Brittany: Do you plan to always live in Charleston? If not, where? Charlotte perhaps? :) In the past two years, I’ve considered moving to a bigger city, at least while I can. I know for sure that I would miss Charleston, my friends and family, and would probably come right back. I won’t say never though!

Erica: Favorite restaurant for breakfast, lunch, dinner? Chick-fil-A, Chick-fil-A, Chick-fil-A. Just kidding! Breakfast: My kitchen or The Macintosh. Lunch: Mozzo or Village Bakery. Dinner: Cypress.

Erica: What is your ideal date? Whoa, loaded question. Something out of the ordinary. Something fun. Something outside. Something with food (obviously).

Callie: If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life, what would it be? This color:

Callie: What traits do you most value in a best friend? In a relationship? In a best friend: honesty. In a relationship: trust. In both: laughter.

What is your dream vacation spot (somewhere you haven’t been)? Greece.

Rebecca: What’s your take on the Chick-fil-A scandal? I’m pro marriage equality, but I am still eating there. And that’s all I’m going to say.

Brittany: When are you gonna come visit me in Austin?!? :D That is a great question! I need to. Very soon.

Nancy: Why do you love sixlets? (Still can’t figure that one out ;) ) Ha. I agree, Sixlets are one of the fakest tasting chocolates ever, but I love them. It’s a nostalgia thing I guess.

How far have you traveled for the sole purpose of getting a food item? Does Italy for gelato count?

Abi: Top 5 things to do in Charleston? Beach! Shop downtown. Eat at some of the best restaurants. Run around The Battery. Dance at Trio.

Jeff: Would you rather get to marry Zac Efron or have the ability to eat anything that you want without having to worry about any of the negative consequences? I put so much thought into this. Zac may be a major babe, but he could be a d-bag for all I know. I’d rather be able to eat whatever I want.

Lea: Are you ever coming to visit CA? Yep, I need to go there too!

How many pairs of shoes do you own? Not counting the shoes that may be in the backseat of my car and/or trunk…53.

Laura: Do you have any good mystery/thriller book recommendations besides Gone Girl? I loved The Weight of Silence. I’m currently reading Still Missing and it’s very good so far!

Jayciemariotti: Your blog is hilarious and I think we’d get along well. Wanna be bffs? I sure do!! :)

Thanks for submitting your q’s and if you have more, submit them below! xo