Sep 5, 2012

Fall 2012 Bucket List

First off, I’d like to give a shout out to Jane, one of my favorite bloggers, who writes In The Pink & Green. She’s got an awesome blog, writes well, has a great sense of style and seems like such a sweetheart. I hope to meet her one day! Yesterday she posted a Fall 2012 bucket list and inspired me to make my own.

Food

  • Bake at least 1 new recipe with pumpkin
  • Bake at least 1 new recipe with apples
  • Make 1 new recipe per week using my CSA produce
  • Use the double waffle iron I won on The Shiksa’s blog

Fitness/Health

  • Run at least one registered 5k – the Pajama Run and/or the Reindeer Run
  • Reduce sugar intake during the week, feel less guilty about indulging on the weekends
  • Continue doing 30 pushups and/or 1 minute planks every hour at work with Dane

Education

Fun

  • Have a girls’ beach house weekend on IOP using the gift certificate Amanda & I won from the Bacardi contest
  • Celebrate my baby brother’s 16th birthday – ahh!
  • See Breaking Dawn Part II on November 16th…at midnight, of course
  • Halloween!!

Travel

  • Go to at least 1 college football game this  year
  • Visit my family in Massachusetts
  • Visit my grandparents in North Carolina

Fall officially starts September 22nd and ends December 21st. I have plenty of time to cross everything off!

What’s on your Fall bucket list?

What’s your favorite thing about Fall? I bet 50% of you are going to say PSLs….