Sep 21, 2012

The Friday Five 9.21.12

1. What I’m Reading: As I mentioned yesterday, I’m loving a ton of recipes in this book. Seriously, all the recipes are right up my alley. Check it out at your local ‘brary this weekend.

2. What I’m Eating: I’m really enjoying the new Muller yogurts that FoodBuzz sent me. I’ll have a full review up next week. I felt like a six year old eating the choco balls yogurt, but damn, it felt good.

3. What I’m Listening to:  Mumford & Sons – After the Storm. I feel like this is a good post break up song. Sorry to be depressing on a Friday.

4. Recipes I’m Bookmarking:  Homemade Clif Bars.

5. GIFs I’m Loving:

HOW I FEEL ABOUT POLITICAL POSTS ON FACEBOOK

MY BEST FRIEND AND ME

WHEN SOMEONE SAYS THEY LOVE EATING HEALTHY

I hope you all have a wonderful, blessed weekend! 

And that you eat lots of candy.

Tons.

xo.