Oct 19, 2012

The Friday Five 10.19.12

1. What I’m Reading: Did you guys check out God Never Blinks, the book I posted about last Friday? I hope you did!! It really is a gem. This week I’ve been reading The Child Who by Simon Lelic. I’m not too far into it, but I can tell it’s going to be a thriller.

I should probably read something more light-hearted soon. Any recommendations?

2. What I’m Eating:  I’m scared at how quickly I’m going through my case of popchips. I’ve already eaten three bags! So far, my favorite flavor is chili limón.  

3. Recipes I’m Bookmarking:  Tomato-Poached Fish with Kale and Chickpeas.

4. What I’m Listening to: Home by Phillip Phillips. 

Enter video caption here

5. GIFs I’m Loving:

WHEN EVERYONE IS POSTING THEIR POLITICAL OPINION ON FACEBOOK:

WATCHING THE POLITICAL DEBATES…

SOME PEOPLE:

ME:

Have a wonderful, blessed weekend!