Oct 5, 2012

The Friday Five 10.5.12

1. What I’m Reading: Wild About Greens: 125 Delectable Vegan Recipes for Kale, Collards, Arugula, Bok Choy, and other Leafy Veggies Everyone loves.

Ok, that has to the be the longest book title ever. This cookbook is broken up into 5 chapters: Basic Preparations for Leafy Greens; Greens with Beans, Grains, Pasta & Other Vegetables; Salads, Dressings & Dips; Greens in Soups & Stews; and Green Juices & Smoothies. There are a ton of good recipes but unfortunately very few pictures. This is sad because I’m sure they’d all photograph beautifully.

2. What I’m Eating:  Lately I cannot get enough of Publix’s reduced fat mozzarella string cheese. I feel like a 5 year old when I eat it, but it’s an easy, somewhat healthy snack. Each stick has 70 calories, 4 grams of fat and 8 grams of protein. Are you a peeler or a biter? I’m most definitely a biter. I take aggression out on my string cheese. photo (18)

3. Recipes I’m Bookmarking:  Grilled Chicken with Balsamic and Feta. Did you just drool? I did.

4. What I’m Listening To: Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa by Vampire Weekend.

5. GIFs I’m Loving:

WHEN I SCROLL THROUGH FACEBOOK IN SEARCH OF A DATE TO A WEDDING

WHEN I PUT DOWN MY OTHER SINGLE FRIEND AS MY PLUS ONE FOR A WEDDING INSTEAD OF FINDING A DATE

Have a wonderful, blessed weekend!