Jul 16, 2012

Scenes From The Weekend

A surprise birthday present from Nancy.IMAG2927

A(nother) new bikini top from, you guessed it, Target.image

A takeout Greek salad from Olympik. Thanks for the rec, Megan! The salad was huge and very fresh. I’ll be going back.IMAG2929Olympik Restaurant & Bakery on Urbanspoon

Farm fresh eggs make for a healthy and delicious breakfast.

Reading poolside with Amanda. I’m only 100 pages in, but I really like it so far!

And then the obligatory cup of froyo from Tutti Frutti to “cool us down.” Soy peanut butter + strawberry = PB&J!IMAG2937

Housewarming party for Dane with my favorite coworkers. (excuse the crappy photo.)IMAG2944

…where I discovered a wine that must have been made for me. B. Flirty.image

…and an X (for xtina) in his room! (No, Dane is not falling over – we were just in the middle of doing the prom pose.)IMAG2940

New lotion from Victoria’s Secret. Notes: White nectarine and peony.

Tell me about your weekend!