1. I really love this message my auntie Kelly sent me yesterday along with a video. “Of course, I thought of you when I saw the title but then when i heard the lyrics I knew I must send this to you!” Those of you who know me well know that I love penguins.
2. I also really love mermaids. Unusual, I know. On Sunday I caught a documentary Nat Geo about mermaids. Oh, how I wish they were real. Coincidentally, my friend Scott posted a link on my wall about a woman in Canada who designs mermaid swimsuits. Too bad they cost almost $250! See the link here.
Ariel was always my favorite Disney princess. Who was yours?
3. I want this game! I saw it at Target last week and I should have bought it.
5. Don’t you want to make this and eat it right now? Who cares if you’re reading this at 9 a.m. You know you want it.
6. Last month, I won a giveaway on Nichole’s blog for Adonia Greek frozen yogurt. It’s pure bliss. This flavor is unbelievably creamy! Bonus: It’s fat free and there are 9 grams of protein per serving!