Jul 18, 2012

What I’m Loving Wednesday

1. I really love this message my auntie Kelly sent me yesterday along with a video. “Of course, I thought of you when I saw the title but then when i heard the lyrics I knew I must send this to you!”  Those of you who know me well know that I love penguins.

Lyrics

2. I also really love mermaids. Unusual, I know. On Sunday I caught a documentary Nat Geo about mermaids. Oh, how I wish they were real. Coincidentally, my friend Scott posted a link on my wall about a woman in Canada who designs mermaid swimsuits. Too bad they cost almost $250! See the link here.mermaids

Ariel was always my favorite Disney princess. Who was yours?

3. I want this game! I saw it at Target last week and I should have bought it.

4. Speaking of trivia, who remembers this from your childhood? While Justin was cleaning his boat, I found this gem in his parents’ garage. Score.IMAG2893

5. Don’t you want to make this and eat it right now? Who cares if you’re reading this at 9 a.m. You know you want it.20110803-quinoa-salad-corn-tomatoes-avocado-lime.jpg

6. Last month, I won a giveaway on Nichole’s blog for Adonia Greek frozen yogurt. It’s pure bliss. This flavor is unbelievably creamy! Bonus: It’s fat free and there are 9 grams of protein per serving!image

Ciao!