Jul 24, 2012

What I’m Loving Wednesday

1. Last night, Boding and I went to Crave for happy hour/dinner. We both had the veggie wrap that I’m obsessed with. I always ask for fresh veggies on the side so Chef Landen made a really mix of roasted corn, bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, and avocado. Must make this colorful dish at home!warp

2. For the past month or so, Dane and I have been doing pushups every hour at work. It’s a great way to keep moving throughout the day, burn some calories, and build muscle. I started doing 15 in a row every hour, but now I’m up to 30+. It really does get easier!IMAG2970

Rachel started doing crunches with us too! We’ve got to balance out the snack cabinet somehow…IMAG2976-1

By the end of the day we’re pooped.IMAG2975

3. Though I generally avoid fruit juices/sugary beverages, I found a Gatorade G2 flavor I can’t resist. Have you tried the Raspberry Melon?image

4. Amanda and I went on a 5.5 mile bridge walk last week. Can anyone in Charleston honestly say they don’t love this sight?IMAG2977

5. My hair is finally long enough that I can wear a hat without looking like a boy. So, I bought one during Vineyard Vines’ Whale of a Sale.image

6. I made a new playlist on Spotify. It’s called Hipstina. Ha! I’m really proud of it though. If you use Spotify, check it out here!image