Jul 27, 2012

The Friday Five 7.27.12

1. What I’m Reading: Ever wonder which spices and herbs go with your favorite foods? What about which cheese pairs best with your favorite fruit? The Flavor Bible tells all. This book lists thousands of ingredients and is an excellent resource for anyone interested in cooking.

2. What I’m Eating: New favorite hummus! If you like olives, you’ll love this.

3. What I’m Listening to:  Remember when everyone was obsessed with Santigold’s song “L.E.S. Artistes”? Her newest album, Master of My Make-Believe, features this awesome song:

She’s as wacky as Nicki Minaj but can sing really well!

4. Recipes I’m Bookmarking: Cape Cod Muffins. (Blueberry Cranberry Muffins)Danielle, we need these!20120706-wake-and-bake-cape-cod-muffins.JPG

5. GIFs I’m Loving:

EVERY TIME I COOK

WHEN SOMEONE HAS COOKIES

I hope you all have a wonderful, blessed weekend!  Red heart