Jul 9, 2012

Oh, Hey There.

I’m alive and well! Going over a week without posting has been, well… awesome. As rewarding as blogging is, it can be very tiring. Posting on a regular basis, coming up with material, and making sure readers are happy puts the pressure on us bloggers. Breaks are necessary!

But I’m back and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

In the past week (ish) since I lasted posted…

I celebrated my 28th birthday dinner with friends at O-Ku.DSC_0003

We enjoyed the most delicious carrot cake by Kinsey Sattane from The Indigo Road restaurant group.DSC_0006

I spent time with my very best friends…DSC_0012DSC_0009DSC_0008

…and the wonderful friends I’ve made in the past couple years. I can thank the blog for the connections I’ve made with these wonderful people. image

image

I’ve spent a lot of time in the sunshine, despite the scorching hot temperatures (that I love!).471142_10100217061024974_1487237602_o

Happy Birthday America!

And of course, I’ve been eating pickles.

So glad to be back. What have YOU been up to?